Lost Track Lost Track

That ending is so suttle yet so effing hilarious.

Life is a seething mass of pain and i no longer want any part of it Life is a seething mass of pain and i no longer want any part of it

This shit's more unsettling than that one Current 93 spoken word EP. Props, my guy.

Acerb-False Acerb-False

This shit's so fucking raw and visceral it would make Michael Gira proud. The distorted yelling, the addition of synths, so fucking perfect! Those guitar tones are ace, too.

jambrother2 responds:

A fellow swans fan! I must admit, swans first two albums were a huge inspiration for this project.

Love As You Are Love As You Are

>Post-rock
>Not 25+ mins long

Jokes aside, this is a marvelous piece. Brilliantly produced, beautifully put together, and features a well paced post-rock crescendo complete with triumphant guitar tremolos and sparkling glockenspiel. Very much reminds me of Godspeed You! Black Emperor crossed with a little bit of Spiritualized. Also kind of Explosions in the Sky-ish. The melody that you have droning throughout is absolutely hypnotic and I love how it's complimented by the glockenspiel. Very impressive, and best of luck to you in NGUAC 2k17, fellow competitor!